[FoRK] ProjectFork

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Mon Dec 24 01:18:31 PST 2007

On Dec 23, 2007 3:02 PM, Aaron Burt <aaron at bavariati.org> wrote:
> without scaring away investors.  Pura Vida Coffee offers some lessions
> on structuring such setups.

 I have to find some time to read this in depth. Meantime, the coffee
shop I am working in is one my wife and I have been not only frequent
customers of but volunteers and last summer even made an offer to buy
it. Its in a bad place mngmt wise but it has mucho potential for a
convergence space. More when I get some rest.

-tom(its the triple shot decaf americanos that kill me, 6 pulls is a
bear)higgins