[FoRK] ProjectFork

Aaron Burt <aaron at bavariati.org> on Mon Dec 24 13:14:55 PST 2007

On Mon, Dec 24, 2007 at 12:25:12PM -0700, Sat N wrote:
> So, how about creating a network of Independent coffee shops and create a
> cooperative society for them -  the society can run a website with listings
> of nearest independent coffee shop, offer a coffee card ( similar to
> Starbucks card) that works everywhere, and handle common marketing and
> promotional aspects.

aaron at www:~$ whois indiecoffee.org
NOT FOUND
aaron at www:~$ whois yourbucks.org
NOT FOUND
(Note: .coms and other names/spellings may be taken.)

I've seen orgs for independent booksellers and record stores--their main
public face is usually a pamphlet listing all the stores in a given
city, along with short blurbs on each.  Very nice to have around.