[FoRK] ProjectFork

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Mon Dec 24 13:33:02 PST 2007

On Dec 24, 2007 11:25 AM, Sat N <sateesh.narahari at gmail.com> wrote:
> One of the frustrating things about coffee is that wherever you look, you
> only find Starbucks. Whenever I ventured outside and tried a local coffee
> shop, I generally find it to be much better tasting. The problem is these
> local coffee shops are disappearing or becoming part of a chain.

This is a really cool idea..

Here is the place I have been around for years  and now working in ..

http://urbangrindcoffee.com/

And yea, we roast our own....the differences is amazing.

Also something I found out, he Starsucks folks, they do not pull a
shot...they hit a button. Blows my mind but then again they dump so
much other stuff in their shots it makes sense.

If you ever want to try a place out based on their beans and ability
it pull a shot order something like a shot in the dark or a cubano (my
fave of late since I learned how to pull it proper)

Ill revisit the coalition of beaners after tomorrow, the crazy time is
fast upon us.

-tomhiggins