[FoRK] Practicing Science: Secular vs. Religious Ideology

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Thu Jan 10 19:17:05 PST 2008

On Jan 10, 2008, at 4:01 PM, Dr. Ernie Prabhakar wrote:

>> Absolutely true, but the "systematic belief in completely
>> preposterous bullshit" aspect of things is a force multiplier for
>> all of the above. :-P ;-)
>
> That is the one area where we disagree, and I would _love_ to see
> you provide some empirical support for your position.

Worth noting for the record, btw, that Dr. Ernie is implicitly
stipulating to the assertion about preposterous bullshit, here...

"Sure it's preposterous bullshit, but you can't prove it's a force
multiplier...!"

;-)

jb