[FoRK] "Super Tuesday" only "semi-great," Texans claim

Russell Turpin <deafbox at hotmail.com> on Wed Feb 6 06:56:02 PST 2008

Jeff Bone:
> The more of John F. X. Luther King, Jr. --- I mean, Obama ---
> the more of his vacuous rhetoric I hear, the less optimistic I am.

There is a lot I don't like about Obama. There is a lot I won't like
about any candidate with a chance of winning. That said, he has
studied the Constitution and has promised that one of his first acts
as president will be to review every Bush executive order, to rescind
the ones that trespass on it. No other candidate has percolated that
to their first agenda. And after the Bush years, that is important.

And yeah, yeah, I know: it could just be an empty election promise to
tickle the ears of the voter segment that cares about such things.