[FoRK] WTF is up with the undersea cables?

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Wed Feb 6 23:07:19 PST 2008

Okay, Beberg...

On Feb 6, 2008, at 10:47 PM, Adam L Beberg wrote:

> The question is:
>
> If someone was going to do something that is the economic
> equivalent of dropping a nuke on every US city, next week, and it's
> confirmed, how many undersea cables would _YOU_ cut to stop it?

So what's your theory? We need a prediction.  Let's have it.  Are we
talking the Iranian Oil Bourse / dollar exchange rate scenario?

(Aside: Anybody here read Richard Clarke's Breakpoint?  Feels like
this is to Breakpoint as 9/11 was to e.g. Clancy.)

> And it's 9 cables... so far.

Cite?

jb