[FoRK] Obama Vs. McCain now set

Adam L Beberg <beberg at mithral.com> on Sun Feb 10 01:11:47 PST 2008

McCain is now a certainty, he cannot win tho, and the republicans know
it (not that they had any chance in 2008). They blew their chance by not
letting independents vote and by ignoring Paul. At least every I've
talked to preferred Paul > Obama, but wasn't allowed to vote that way.
Will be fun to watch how they try and fix having a candidate even they
won't vote for.

Hillary is done. No shock there. But one look at Obamas voting record
will scare the crap out of anyone, mainly becasue it's the same as
Hillary's. A couple of ruthless white lawyers playing the "change" card.
They better get the entire US army back from Iraq to protect him tho,
way too many rednecks and pychos around who hate his 49% half. Not a lot
of optimists out there on that one.

Lesser of two totally shitty choices either of which means this country
is screwed coming soon do a voting booth near you.

Assuming we don't have a false flag attack and martial law before that.
The neocons won't go quietly.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/