[FoRK] More iPhone analysis

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Sun Mar 9 11:06:55 PDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 4:56 AM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:
>  practical choice;  I'm interesting in getting things done,

You can carbon black test my jaws, its all ben said before...there
thats my plagerism quota for the day fulfilled.

Yes I get the rationalizations and all that , we have been over this a
few times.  Im still just refusing to pull that particular wool over
my eyes and call it macaroni.

I know I know, drink the koolaid, its tasty sweet and is yummy yum
yum:)- Its all good, lets just keep the same level of plain words on
this threas as you demand from the other religious threads.

Fair is  fair Dr Bone.

-tom(have you sent in your 30$)higgins