[FoRK] More iPhone analysis

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Sun Mar 9 22:17:18 PDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:
>  It's got NOTHING to do with Kool-Aid a priori.  I wasn't proselytized
>  by Jobs, I wasn't effectively targeted my some Apple marketing
>  machine, I'm not a typical fanboy --- and neither are most of the
>  folks I know that use OS X.

I dont know if your posts are in support of or in mocking jest of yours truly.

Seriously though, I get it I get it, I still think your line in the
sand for reasoned judgments and mine are on different parts of the
beach for this issue. I also hold you give apple fan boys a pass you
do not give Christians as far as holding them responsible for
supporting what it is they support through action and/or deed.

Just saying.

-tom(after power spraying 8 rooms with primers this is the best you
get for tonight)higgins

PS if you have noticed a sharp decrease in my posting volume and worth
blame the new house...
http://www.personaltelco.net/gallery/v/nodes/nodeloc/Node236/IMG_0087.JPG.html

Note Bene the three COUNT EM three chimneys just begging to be laiden
with various tennas...heck ya.