[FoRK] Refactoring GTD for email; real-world algorithmics and Python for life hackers...

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Wed Mar 19 08:19:05 PDT 2008

"the wasted effort creates a cognitive burden that can dramatically
slow down response time"

Quick quip...Dude, thats why Bob invented pine.

Ok so GTD and the resulting cult thereof does have some  great methods
to illuminate the disorganized, that I give it mega hosannas for.
Thing is for many the method  has   become the thing itself rather
than the content being trafficked. As with many things, most things
some would say, spending more than 2 mins per GTD item is in itself a
great way to keep the roads rolling.

One of my fave children of GTD is  the hipster pda idea. I have used
these papyrus goodies to much focus and doneness.

ymmv, but at 4.09 a gallon your test drive might not be as prolonged as before.

-tom(your 2 mins are up)higgins