[FoRK] The epic continues: Paul Graham's victimhood complex

James Tauber <jtauber at jtauber.com> on Wed Mar 26 02:56:14 PDT 2008

I ignore reading Reddit comments about my blog posts as they
inevitably end up ruining my day :-)

In summary:

A. write a blog post about some minor thing you just learnt
B. someone else gets something out of the post and decides to post it
to Reddit
C. everyone piles on *you* for being so arrogant to think that you've
come up with something amazing and Reddit-worthy that really anyone
with half a brain already knew

Anyone else had the same experience?

James