[FoRK] Email vs. Wiki as collaborative media

Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> on Thu Mar 27 13:58:11 PDT 2008

One of my biggest peeves is people sending me email messages with no
body and a MS (pronounced: "MeSsy") Word document with less than a page
of text and outline that can perfectly well be represented in HTML or
even reasonably in text. I boggle and weep.

sdw

Owen Byrne wrote:
> Once managerial types start putting word documents on your wiki, you
> end up with basically the same thing.
> Owen
>
> On Mar 27, 2008, at 2:04 PM, Jeff Bone wrote:
>

>> This picture about sums it up:
>>
>> http://www.wikinomics.com/blog/index.php/2008/03/26/wiki-collaboration-leads-to-happiness/
>>

>> jb

Stephen D. Williams 703-371-9362C 703-995-0407Fax 94043 AIM: sdw