[FoRK] At the risk of inflaming JB and others ...

Bill Humphries <whump at mac.com> on Fri Mar 28 10:42:09 PDT 2008

On Mar 28, 2008, at 10:28 AM, Jeffrey Kay wrote:
> Has Religion Been a Boon or Bane to Humanity?

I read an interview of Hedges in Salon earlier this month. I got the
impression that what he really does not like is the thinly disguised
neo-con worldview of folks like Sam Harris.

And I'd agree with the assessment after reading Harris' book. Harris
dislikes Christianity, but loathes Islam.

I don't think Harris is helping the infidel cause here.

-- whump