[FoRK] At the risk of inflaming JB and others ...

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Fri Mar 28 15:39:32 PDT 2008

BTW, I'm not sure why I should be inflamed by this.  Hedges is clearly
an idiot;  in particular, one of THOSE idiots.  ("Divinity school?"
Why not "leprechaun school?"  You *expect* this guy to be objective
about this sort of thing?  To have something rational and unbiased to
say?  IMHO, getting these idiots frothing is indeed a *victory* on the
part of folks like Hitchens.)

If simply being exposed to idiots was enough to make me angry I'd be
angry, well, even more than I already am. ;-)  Being exposed to people
acting like idiots when they ought to know better, now, that warrants
a little inflammation from time to time.

$0.02,

jb