[FoRK] At the risk of inflaming JB and others ...

James Tauber <jtauber at jtauber.com> on Fri Mar 28 18:10:19 PDT 2008

I think Hitchens, while not taking the label "neocon" would say he and
the neocons have the same views on foreign policy.

I doubt he would accept any label with "conservative" in it.

James