[FoRK] At the risk of inflaming JB and others ...

James Tauber <jtauber at jtauber.com> on Sat Mar 29 11:20:05 PDT 2008

The entire section attributed to me below is a direct quote from the
article I referenced. You asked for support that Hitchens was a
neocon, I said he probably wasn't in name but that he agreed with them
on foreign policy. You still expressed doubt. I quoted an article
where he expresses his agreement both on Bosnia and responses to 9/11.

Are you arguing with Hitchens, the article or me?

James