[FoRK] Earth Hour

Stephen Williams <sdw at lig.net> on Sun Mar 30 11:27:02 PDT 2008

Often these days it gets a bit too touchy / feely, way past the rational
self-interest level for me.
I feel like some of these people could complain about energy usage and
the scarcity of fresh water while living in Niagra.

As I have said before, the whole "we're running out of freshwater" thing
is just bizarre to me.  Maybe because I don't live in LA or Arizona, but
it is just a little problem really, with many technologically easy
solutions, including some cool new desalination ones.

sdw