[FoRK] Earth Hour

Steve Nordquist <saigua at sbcglobal.net> on Sun Mar 30 17:08:00 PDT 2008

What is this candle junk?  I light the pitch/coke vats on the top
walkabout.
...the WWF site featured only a link to a Harper's Magazine spread flaming
Google for a hydro-power plant and a mailing list gadget anyhow.  Are they
hard-pressed to keep the tigers in the park or something?  Transitioning
to old-growth forest + underground parking properties?

According to Engineering TV (really http://chemistry.njit.edu/ ; and
really Wei-Yim's ol' buckyballs-on-carbon-nanotubes-as-metallization +
any-donor-species-you-like) I shall have to have pitch vats tuned for
passivation, metallization, P+ layer; invert, rinse,
(boundary-passivation,) repeat.

'You were -looking- for a smoking shell?' (via FARK.com)
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23444003-5005961,00.html

> At least we're voluntarily paying an extra 5% or so to subsidize wind
> power for 'our' use...)
Cisterns full of electric eels and hovering whirlwind-shrouded city-states
(Laputa?) for me.  It was a write-in.

> I made that decision as well. Wind and solar. Now if I could just figure
> out
> the natural gas and fossil fuel car.
You mean the refueling station with net heat- and carbon- fixing?  eFay an
old Gundam X.
http://cgi.e
ay.com/Gundam-FIX-31-Cross-Bone-Gundam-X-3-USED_W0QQitemZ180226684616QQihZ008QQcategoryZ16464QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Arrrgh.