[FoRK] Open source PowerShell clone available

Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> on Tue Apr 8 14:46:14 PDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Andy Armstrong <andy at hexten.net> wrote:
> On 8 Apr 2008, at 23:25, Simon Wistow wrote:
>
> > would be better for me (the @ and $ magically switching the context of
> > $*IN and the foreach forcing an implicit iterator for things that can
> > support it)
> >

>  /me wonders whether anyone who isn't actively following P6 development
> /might/ have got a little lost (and fearful / contemptuous) somewhere around
> halfway through that post :)

The thought going through my head was 'pity', as in 'I pity anyone who
has to maintain someone else's P6.' If no one else will ever read
it/modify it, Perl is a great language. That's a rare bird.

Luis