[FoRK] How Barack...

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Thu Apr 17 18:33:26 PDT 2008

On Apr 17, 2008, at 8:25 PM, Tom Higgins wrote:

> Given the way the Dems are playing rockemsockemrobots it still makes
> me nervous Hucksterbe is on the list (yes its a long list but he is
> still on it) of possible Veeps.

I myself haven't seen the list.  And yeah, McCain is playing awfully
chummy.  But I don't think he'll go that route in the end.

I sure as hell hope not.  I don't know what the fuck I'd do.

Aside:  as much as I've deplored the actions of the Bush
administration, the fear lurking in the background has always been
that the backlash could be just as bad as the first-order effects.
And we're seeing it play out, just as predicted.

> The last two elections as well as the first Clinton run have
> solidified the gut churning reality that it aint over till the phat
> Diebold exec sings.

:-/

I'm not sure that you can legitimately draw a Diebold-Clinton
connection, but nonetheless...

jb