[FoRK] How far will the dollar fall? (was: Demonizing the hedge funds...)

Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> on Mon Apr 21 07:29:45 PDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 10:24 AM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:

>  On Apr 20, 2008, at 10:50 PM, Aaron Burt wrote:
>

> > Besides, with McCain's poll numbers, I suspect I'm gonna end up staying
> > in Canada for a while.
> >

>  What polls are you looking at?

Ignore them anyway. As soon as the Dems settle up, there will be a
huge bounce for them before the real fight sets in. Not to say that
they'll win (the ability to shoot oneself in the foot is spectacularly
epic for the donkeys this year) but the current poll numbers are less
than meaningless.

Luis