[FoRK] Favorite financial website?

Russell Turpin <deafbox at hotmail.com> on Tue Apr 22 06:56:46 PDT 2008

I'm not thrilled with any of the financial websites I sometimes visit.
It particularly irks me that none graph performance of stocks and
funds with dividends and distributions included. Some will show where
these events occur. But since they each take a different dip in December,
or in some cases, at other times throughout the year, it would be nice
if the standard graphs just rolled those in, for visual comparison.