[FoRK] Favorite financial website?

Jonathan S. Knoll <fork at jonathanknoll.com> on Tue Apr 22 07:19:44 PDT 2008

A lot of the sites only provide that type of depth to financial advisors and
such (with hefty fees associated with their logins). I'm working on the UX
for an investment site right now, and looking around, the best we've seen
for funds is http://www.jhfunds.com/. Otherwise, it's sadly tough to find
anything particularly impressive, unless you use a site that allows
portfolio management.

/jsk