[FoRK] politilocos and lets be honest

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Tue Apr 22 14:04:24 PDT 2008

Given Bone's  recent posts, not to single him out but those are the
ones that tipped my proverbial  camels back, the general turn of the
whole run up to the elections not to mention the laughability
(sadlaughs not happylaughs) of the two(one)party system in the states
..I think all pretense of using any sort of cognition on the topic
needs to be dropped else it just seem like a sadder burlesque than it
already is.

I mean, come on, give me a break. You got r(ush)ighters calling the
talking points for part of the dems and you got part of the dem
structure nodding in a bloodlust just so they can get their brand in.
On the other supposed side you got granddad ready to take the country
to the woodshed for its own good and then with all sincerity give it a
great big warm hug and tell it to straighten up and fly right.

Not to let the rest of the globe off the hook, so wipe the smirk off
your faces all ya nonyanks All the worlds a stage, and the people are
simply players acting out their roles thus  the millions and millions
watching the  Goebbels created event towards the nationalistic games.
(sweeping generalizations suck, but only because of the numbers that
fall into ratehr than out from their "proof")

Laughing at it is all thats left to do for now. So as Solo said so
well...laugh it up fuzzball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwB8vkj3wyY

-tom(awaiting to hear how wrong and stupid I am)higgins