[FoRK] Hillary "obliterate Iran" quote?

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Tue Apr 22 17:53:01 PDT 2008

Anybody have a source for the Hillary "obliterate Iran" quote?

I heard the actual sound bite on the drive home, and it didn't seem
all that objectionable to me.  The only two possible objections or
controversies I could see being legitimately argued are (a) whether
our policy toward Israel should extend that far, and (b) perhaps
whether there is ever a moral justification for using nuclear weapons
in any case.  If the statement were revised to read "the United
States" instead of "Israel," then I suspect that no American except
the most dogmatically and irrationally pacifistic would object...

$0.02,

jb