[FoRK] How Barack lost my vote forever

geege schuman <geege4 at gmail.com> on Wed Apr 23 11:37:49 PDT 2008

One wonders why she hasn't done that already, except rhetorically.  I can't
/ won't vote for anyone who pledged allegiance to the Bush war in Iraq.
That's my threshold and high water mark all in one.

On a side note, I wonder what public structure we'll name after Bush?  I'm
thinking a collapsed bridge in Minnesota or a condemned courthouse in New
Orleans.....

W, TF