[FoRK] How Barack lost my vote forever

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Thu Apr 24 06:34:21 PDT 2008

On Apr 23, 2008, at 5:33 PM, Luis Villa wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 6:23 PM, Russell Turpin
> <deafbox at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> sdw:
>>
>>> Anyway, although I believe McCain is a lot more rational, I cannot
>>> vote
>>> for the party of theocrats.
>>
>> The Republicans nominated McCain four years too late. They should
>> have nominated him in 2004, when it became clear that the
>> incumbent was a war criminal.

You realize of course that his actual nomination this time around is a
complete accident and greatly consternating to the usual GOP
kingmakers?  He's only the default candidate because the "social
conservative" propagandists made such a complete hash of every other
candidate while successively promoting one progressively weakened
can't-win extremist after another to the point that the only man left
standing was McCain.

jb