[FoRK] Political race codespeak

HK Pang <hkpang at gmail.com> on Thu Apr 24 11:49:04 PDT 2008

As an immigrant, I never understood why race and religion are such a
big part of American politics.
I guess that's why majority of Asians and Latinos support Hillary. We
are already quite happy with the opportunities/social justices found
in the USA, as compared to our former countries. We just want someone
competent to make our life even better.