[FoRK] One more thing...

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Thu Apr 24 17:44:59 PDT 2008

I am begging you, please DO NOT make me work through an example on
this, Harley.  Begging.

And screw you anyway, Harley, for making me revisit these issues in
any sort of detail after my personal tragedy last week, while the
wounds are still fresh.  How insensitive, how cruel!  I had just made
it to the "acceptance" rung of the grief ladder...  now I'm back to
denial.  I'm going to have to phone up the liquor shop and order in a
case of single malt.  Another one, I should say.  My liver can't take
it!  Damn you, Harley!  Damn you, 1916!  Can I sue the IRS for a new
liver under Hillary's plan?  Obama's?  McCain's?  THAT candidate gets
my vote!

;-)

jb

PS - anybody who's paying attention knows this is high camp, I don't
drink single malt.