[FoRK] Fwd: Pros and cons

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Thu Apr 24 19:26:43 PDT 2008

I think the last few elections has shown pretty solidly that if the
nation here is not a made up of a majority of white trash then it is
made up of enough white trash voters to sway an election process by
vote,prayer or self delusional law bending.

Sad, oh hell yeah. Sadder still that while months ago a few local pals
and I joked about the whole Barrack/TheRock prince and the pauper gaff
it has now been taken to the next level by the very engines of
aggression  that if not fuel the trash factors in this country then at
the least are the minstral show of its badly masked emotionality.

But lets make one thing clear..if the millions...and millions of
voters here want to put yet another pin stripe jabber jawed addled
brained  jabroni in the white trash house then it does not matter what
the rest of the story belives needs doing, we in fact will get our
democracys shined up nice and pretty, folded up four ways, embossed
with Weplebeeesta and shoved right up our candy asses.

Its true....its true.

-tom(they made me eat wroms JR...worms)higgins