[FoRK] Limeys can't comprehend US tax law? ;-)

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Thu Apr 24 19:36:34 PDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:

>  As somebody who just last week wrote an absolutely sickening check to the
> IRS based on a K-1 encompassing precisely this sort if not order-magnitude
> of economic activity, let me just say DUH.

So basically you made enough to get screwed but not enough to hire the
right people to not get screwed?

-tom("Dear Diary: Heather told me she teaches people "real life." She
said, real life sucks losers dry. You want to fuck with the eagles,
you have to learn to fly. I said, so, you teach people how to spread
their wings and fly? She said, yes. I said, you're beautiful.
")higgins