[FoRK] Fwd: [EE CS Colloq] Distributed Systems * 4:15PM, Wed Apr 30, 2008 in Gates B03

Rohit Khare <khare at alumni.caltech.edu> on Mon Apr 28 09:36:34 PDT 2008

Well, I'll be, he even looks all legit and everything! :)

Unfortunately, I'll still be in New York for this talk. Next week,
well, we'll see...

Best of luck, Adam!
   RK

Begin forwarded message: