[FoRK] Polls, matchups

Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> on Tue Apr 29 07:46:36 PDT 2008

This and $3.84 will get you an iced tall non-fat no-whip mocha.  I saw
this of Faux News yesterday, and this (The Hindu) was the only place I
could find the same numbers today, so take it with a grain of salt.

	http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/001200804291656.htm

"The Democratic Senator from New York led McCain by nine points in
what is perhaps the best news her campaign has seen or heard in the
last several weeks, AP-Ipsos poll said. Equally importantly perhaps,
her rival and Democrat front-runner Barack Obama, 47, remained
virtually tied with McCain in the poll, giving credence to Clinton's
contention that she is more "electable" than the Illinois Senator."

"The former first lady was leading McCain, 50 per cent to 41 per cent,
while Obama remains virtually tied with McCain, 46 per cent to 44
percent. Both Democrats were roughly even with 71-year-old McCain in
the previous poll about three weeks ago."

jb

PS - unsatisfied with just Faux News plus a non-domestic source, I
went looking and found this:

   http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080428/ap_on_el_pr/presidential_race_ap_poll