[FoRK] Polls, matchups

Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> on Tue Apr 29 09:39:24 PDT 2008

BTW, if someone wanted to do a data visualization/scripting project
that would get made political-blog hits, you'd combine the data in:

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Obama/Maps/Apr29.html
http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2008/Clinton/Maps/Apr29.html

and

http://www.pollster.com/08-AR-Pres-GE-MvC.php
etc.

to give a comparative analysis of the two candidates based on
pollster.com's more sophisticated rolling-average polling, and with
more informative graphics than electoral-vote.com, i.e., allowing
direct comparison of their numbers (e-v.com requires you to go to two
different pages to compare the numbers in any depth.)

Doing this currently is a PITA.

Luis