[FoRK] Kindle in da house

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Thu May 1 19:36:40 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 3:49 PM, zuzu <sean.zuzu at gmail.com> wrote:

> so, to answer your question, no, I'm not blazing a trail with this one.
> ^_^

Blazing a trail my foot. That is what geeks with too much cash call paying
the sheeple first round beta tax. On may dayits a funny thought that folks
will pay to be testers of others underdeveloped/first round idea.

And s was pointed out...DRM=Oh Hell No . The more people that support that
crap with money and mindshare deserve the  mess they have paid for. Non
serveram mf.

Clean text with low power demands...yep. DRM and a tie in to a system of
payoffs and ransom...nope.

Has anyone poped linux on it yet? Heck even my DS has linux:)-

-tom(who still seems to be able to read stuff without DRM or a tied down
system...thats the trail im blazing:)-)higgins