[FoRK] Re: Kindle first impressions

Tom Higgins <tomhiggins at gmail.com> on Sun May 4 20:44:24 PDT 2008

If the device can be liberated( :) ) then i do not see why it can not be a
great reader..but if its greatness is hinged on a pay-what-they-demand
service then that breaks the bank and thus the use...which is another whole
take than just the freedom-flag-waving-hippy-shit I spout on these topics.

But if you got the cash to have that not be a problem, I mean heck all sorts
of things scale your way if you got enough cash to throw at it. I am sure
Zune owners must be feeling that way, wether they like it or not, about now.

With lots of spare cash comes what I can only be termed a return to a more
Tetzelian way of thinking. FOSScredits anyone?

I keed i keed.

-tom(- --- --)higgins