[FoRK] Friend Invite From tomhiggins

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Fri May 23 11:43:37 PDT 2008

Sorry about the mass invite, totaly fluke of fingers on my part.

The project was started as an answer to a pals gripe fest on rss agging.
What you see, and will continue to see, are a few folks ideas of what a good
agg/social/group rate news site could look like. Its not so much a plan for
perfection implimented, its more a work in progress to toss out ideas and
see what works.

Like the Live feature that was put up yesterday. Still tweeking on it.

Disclaimer...My part in it is helping with db clean up and testing.

Give it a whirl.

-tom(- --- --)higgins