[FoRK] EEE 701 a week or so later

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Fri May 23 22:16:12 PDT 2008

That's a pretty sweet little number, Tom.  How's the wifi?  Is the
install good at grabbing onto any ol' access point it can?  How's the
hiberation -- does the power management do good things when you close
the lid?

Losing boot time is a hit, though, especially given that boot time is
one of the advantages of the SSD.