[FoRK] Obama

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Sat May 24 14:16:09 PDT 2008

With Hillary bringing up assassination _again_, practically a wink wink
to her "base", and after seeing that West Virginia and Kentucky see him
as nothing but a Muslim negro coming to take their women... not to
mention the trillions that have a vested interest in keeping the neocon
Bush/Clinton machine going. Does anyone think there is a bats chance in
hell of Obama making it to the White House after he's elected (which
except for the dog an pony show, he has already won)..?

We're all so screwed, and not because of the racists, but they are just
too obvious a scapegoat not to use as cover...

Hope I'm wrong, but history says otherwise.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/