[FoRK] Obama

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Sun May 25 00:35:26 PDT 2008

Stephen Williams wrote on 5/24/2008 6:06 PM:
> There's a pretty good chance it will cost her the VP position, that's my
> guess.

Like that was ever going to happen. Obama has already won, it's over.
Now we just watch McCain's Alzheimer's to keep things interesting until
November.

It's going to come very close to a 2/3 dem majority in congress as well.
Business is already making plans to deal with the massive tax hikes that
come with democrats on every level from local to federal. California is
going to become a business free zone sometime soon :(

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/