[FoRK] What irks me about over-broad hands-free cell phone laws and complaints about multitasking

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Jun 2 13:05:19 PDT 2008

Umm, I chose not to mention those... ;-)
The ones I have are not suited to multitasking, although I can watch TV
and browse at the same time.  However, newer glasses are a complete
overlay on a more or less unobstructed view.  At some point, we'll have
scene labels at the same depth and focus as the scene.

Anything that covers both ears is illegal in California for anything
they could outlaw, luckily not running and walking yet.  But I was
surprised when I was stopped on my bicycle in Berkeley in 1994...

sdw