[FoRK] What we're reading (with the kid as an excuse)

Ken Meltsner meltsner at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jun 2 16:12:38 PDT 2008

That was the big family book last year -- especially good for gifted
kids and formerly gifted parents given the book's setup.  TMBS is an
absolute must-read, rave, rave, rave, Ginger, rave, rave, rave.

 The sequel's out  (TMBS and the Perilous Journey) , but I haven't
read it -- it doesn't seem to have had the same oomph! as the first
title did, but that's not uncommon.

Also good: The Printer's Devil.