[FoRK] The story behind No-bama's Soviet-style iconography

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:22:58 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 6:29 PM, Jeff Bone <jbone at place.org> wrote:

> And - best candidate?  Who decided that?

Oh shall we dance again this two party tango meme till we spin under the
stars and puke up stale champaign and cheese fluffies?

Who decides? Yes in fact who does decide. Who decided to let the junior
speak at the convention some years back? Who worked up team Clinton to be
the two headed  medusa (MED USA)? Who ran lines with BamBam McCain after his
last runup? Who swift boated and white watered and back room bargined and
set out to stand up one to  represent the many?

"when after all, it was you and me"

-tom(pleased to me you, hope you guesed my name")higgins

Please to meet