[FoRK] BBC E-mail: Gun T-shirt 'was a security risk'

Carey lawnun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 07:51:45 PDT 2008

Carey saw this story on the BBC News website and thought you
should see it.

** Message **
"If it's offensive, we don't want other passengers upset."

When this lunacy makes its way over to the states (and it will), remind me, and we'll have an official funeral for the First Amendment.

** Gun T-shirt 'was a security risk' **
A man wearing a T-shirt showing a character with a gun is challenged by security at Heathrow.
< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/7431640.stm >

** BBC Daily E-mail **
Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when you want them, all
in one daily e-mail
< http://www.bbc.co.uk/email >

** Disclaimer **
The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified.

If you do not wish to receive such e-mails in the future or want to know more about the BBC's Email a Friend service, please read our frequently asked questions. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/4162471.stm