[FoRK] BBC E-mail: Gun T-shirt 'was a security risk'

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Jun 3 16:41:49 PDT 2008

Russell Turpin wrote:
> lawnun at gmail.com:
>
>> "If it's offensive, we don't want other passengers upset."

Really good flight attendants are going fast I think.
I was recently on an airline with old-guard attendants and I was sitting
next to a guy with a cat in a carrier (which I had to do a couple months
later).  A woman nearby was throwing a fit and insisting the attendant
make him move.  The nice experienced attendant, having already taken a
shine to the guy and the cat, firmly told the woman that could move to
another seat or she would call the captain to open the door and throw
her off the plane.

> They've already tossed women for wearing skirts too short.

They did what to them?
> Clearly, no outrage is beyond them.

Indeed.

See previous discussion about the political correctness frenzy that
seems to be GB recently.