[FoRK] EYEesPeeSPY

Venki S. Iyer venki at computer.org
Thu Jun 5 17:30:54 PDT 2008

Appears there are valid security reasons for even the ACLU getting tor
under wraps, kind of, sort of - no direct, and certainly no PROMINENT,
links to tor from the ACLU pages. Still, there have to be some legal
mechanisms for lawful privacy, before we all start quoting Federalists
and voting for Barr in the fall.

paranoidlinux seems to be a bit of a hoax, though?

-Venki (just because you are paranoid doesn't mean we're not laughing at
you)