[FoRK] The story behind No-bama's Soviet-style iconography

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 17:48:31 PDT 2008

Gota agree, having been in Oregon for 11 years now I have to say it is
not , very much not, "an unquestionable disaster"

People get a chance to send up their ideas for a vote given a set of
some simple rules and requirements.

The vote by mail makes things so much better, you get a chance to
study  the various items put up and then cast vote in the comfort of
your home, or coffee shop or bookstore etc etc etc.

I for one would have loved to had this system back in NY. The drudgery
of casting a vote was a major minus.

-tom(one from column A)higgins