[FoRK] The story behind No-bama's Soviet-style iconography

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Sat Jun 7 19:54:25 PDT 2008

So what is it that makes broad democracy work for Oregon but not
California?

(BTW, I'm not entirely sure I agree w/ the idea that Oregon's not got
a few screws loose governmentally.  Can you folks pump your own gas
yet, or is that silly law still in place?  Pretty silly when you guys
are (correctly, IMHO) leading the charge on legal euthanasia.)

jb