[FoRK] anyone seen this: Paul ONeil and Ron Suskind

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Mon Jun 23 07:35:42 PDT 2008

Thats a damned good question. I consider myself pretty well informed on
these issues.

If there was a trial for murder, or at least manslaughter, minutes of a
meeting in January 2001 looking for excuses start a fight would be
exhibit #1. Its motivation. Everything else flows from there.

I had heard of this from a friend in an intel community outside of the
US, who told me that they knew Bush was going to war with Iraq from the
minute he was elected. I hear this, I think, before that interview, so
maybe that masked it out for me?