[FoRK] Wow. Just... wow.

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Jun 23 16:51:47 PDT 2008

Submitted for your amusement, and the interest of not engaging in
ACTIVE SUPPRESSION. (*chuckle, cough*)

   http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2008/6/21/4349/73033

Holy crap.  Or rather, HOLY crap.  I mean, really.  I had no idea John
SIDNEY McCain was into SADO MASOCHISM and was a member of the
HOMOSEXUAL/PERVERT community.  Or that he was a MUSLIM on the
terrorist watch list of INTERPOL or that he was likely involved in sex-
tourism while abroad as representative of the UNITED STATES
GOVERNMENT.  This all showed up on kuro5hin, which means it's a PROVEN
FACT.

I also didn't know that anti-imperialism was apparently a bad thing,
like anti-GOD-ism.  Or something. :-/  (Going to have to revisit the
entire Vietnam / Soviet era's history, apparently.  The Sovs weren't
imperialist?

This sounds like one of my stalker's missives.

jb